The Boss Mountain Bike – Made in the USA
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame Made in the USA! Frame fabricated with custom shaped tubing for strength and weight savings. Precision beaded welds.
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Fork with 120mm Travel
- Shimano Deore 1×12 M6000 Drivetrain
- Tektro Disc Brakes with Clarks Rotors (160mm)
- Shimano MT600 Wheelset with Continental Trail King Tires (29″ x 2.4″)
- Available in Small, Medium, and Large Frame Sizes (see size chart)
- MADE & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At Eagle Bicycles, we STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS with pride. If you aren’t happy for any reason, we will refund your purchase immediately.
IN STOCK NOW | FREE SHIPPING!
Eagle’s The Boss Hardtail Mountain Bike – Made in the USA
Eagle Bicycles proudly introduces The Boss: a versatile aluminum hardtail trail bike born in the USA; bred to shred. The lightweight aluminum frame is agile and efficient, yet sturdy and capable over rough terrain. The 120mm suspension fork makes for a plush, playful, and rowdy trail ride. The slack head tube angle helps maintain stability when you’re dropping in to steeper sections.
The Boss features a Shimano 1×12 speed drivetrain for a simple, wide range of gearing options optimized for varying terrain including steep climbs to fast descents. Reliable disc brakes ensure precision stopping in all conditions. Tubeless-ready trail tires maintain traction no matter the trail surface.
The Boss is handcrafted in the USA and coming to a bike shop near you! Call or email Eagle Bicycles and pre-order yours today.
Picking The Right Size
Using the provided size chart, you can probably narrow it down to one of two sizes. If you are between sizes, consider the type of riding you plan to do. More aggressive riders may choose to go down a frame size to get into a more aerodynamic riding position. Keep in mind, not all riders can sustain this position for extended periods of time. Riders looking for a more comfortable ride may choose the larger of the two sizes for a greater stack height.
At Eagle Bicycles, we love the word ‘why’. Not only does this word challenge us, it drives us. Every day we challenge the status quo by listening to the feedback of our customers. After all, this company was built by cyclists for cyclists. We welcome criticism, we embrace change, and constantly ask ‘why’. From this we have created products that have climbed Mount Haleakala, traversed the Queen Ka’ahumanu at the Ironman World Championships, sprinted to victory in criterium races, while setting countless personal records across the country.
Why should you choose Eagle Bicycles? Because we care for each and every one of our customers.
THE BOSS is an excellent Hardtail Mountain Bike ready to tackle almost any terrain with its 29″ tires, 120mm front suspension fork, lightweight aluminum frame, and slack geometry.
– Recreational mountain biking
– Cross-country mountain biking
– Trail riding
Small, Medium, Large
Frame: 6061 Aluminum MADE IN THE USA with custom shaped tubing for strength and weight savings. Precision beaded welds.
Wheels: Shimano MT600
Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000
Saddle: Velo Pro