Eagle T3 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike – Ultegra Di2
– UPGRADES: The T3 is outfitted with Eagle CARBON WHEELS, CARBON HANDLEBARS, and SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 ELECTRONIC shifters and derailleurs.
– LIGHTWEIGHT: Made with HIGH-QUALITY JAPANESE 700-SERIES CARBON FIBER. Not only is carbon fiber lightweight, it improves vibration damping caused by rough roads providing INCREASED COMFORT and REDUCED FATIGUE.
– VERSATILE: With an ADJUSTABLE seat angle track, you can achieve your optimal FIT for your style of riding.
– AERODYNAMIC: With its AERO FRAME TUBING and PRECISE CARBON CONSTRUCTION, this bike REDUCE DRAG while maintaining STIFFNESS and HANDLING.
– 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At Eagle Bicycles, we STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS with pride. If you aren’t happy for any reason, we will refund your purchase immediately.
Eagle T3 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike with Ultegra DI2
Our Eagle T3 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike comes loaded with deep dish carbon race wheels, carbon handlebars, and electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 components. This upgrade trio delivers exceptional ride quality and faster bike splits guarantee.
It’s fitting that triathlon consists of being proficient in three disciplines – swim, bike, and run. The Eagle T-Series was created with the goal of being adept in three categories – comfort, reliability, and performance. We built the Eagle T-Series with these three principles as our priority so you could ride your bike with confidence.
The T-Series pierces through the wind while providing stability for the rider with it’s lightweight, carbon fiber design. The streamlined contour of the frame is ideal for the solo efforts in a triathlon or time trial event. Paired with the durability and dependability of Shimano’s road cycling components, the T-Series meets the needs of the recreational triathlete and professional alike.
Picking The Right Size
Using the provided size chart, you can probably narrow it down to one of two sizes. If you are between sizes, consider the type of riding you plan to do. More aggressive riders may choose to go down a frame size to get into a more aerodynamic riding position. Keep in mind, not all riders can sustain this position for extended periods of time. Riders looking for a more comfortable ride may choose the larger of the two sizes for a greater stack height.
At Eagle Bicycles, we love the word ‘why’. Not only does this word challenge us, it drives us. Every day we challenge the status quo by listening to the feedback of our customers. After all, this company was built by cyclists for cyclists. We welcome criticism, we embrace change, and constantly ask ‘why’. From this we have created products that have climbed Mount Haleakala, traversed the Queen Ka’ahumanu at the Ironman World Championships, sprinted to victory in criterium races, while setting countless personal records across the country.
Why should you choose Eagle Bicycles? Because we care for each and every one of our customers.
Frame: 700-series carbon fiber
Wheels: Eagle 65/65 or Eagle 65/90 carbon clinchers
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Saddle: Velo Pro